Pages

27 March 2009

Dirty clothes

[Ring Ring]

"Hello Good Morning Hilton Reception this is Mai speaking how may I help you?

"Hello Mai I am checking out today and I was won"

"Check out?"

"Yes I am checking out today. BUT"

"Yes sir, what time you like to check out?"

"BUT I need to do my laundry. Is it possible to do my laundry and also check out?"

"Your Laundry, sir?"

"Yes. I am checking out today. But also I want to do laundry. Is it possible to do laundry?"

"Laundry."

"Laundry. And check out."

"Yes sir. You have a laundry bag sir?"

"Yes."

"Please leave laundry in room. You want me call housekeeping to pick up?"

"Yes but not until I now if I can also check out. Is this possible?"

"Check out?

"Yes. Check out AND laundry. Is that OK?"

"Check out? What time you check out?

"Umm. Early I think. Morning. Now. Soon. L"

-- Check out now? OK. No problem. Please come to reception for check out.

"What about my laundry?"

-- Is there anything else I can help you with sir?

"Yes I just want to ask about my laun"

" Thank you, sir. You're welcome, sir."

[Click]

No comments: