Pages

10 March 2009

I'm speaking English from now on. Fuck 'em


===

Me, Saturday morning
Subject: Vietnamese language lessons

Hi there

I am newly arrived in Hanoi. I am working here and interested in Vietnamese language lessons.

Please contact me if you provide these or know someone who can.

Regards

===

Anh Ngoc, Sunday morning
From: Anh ngoc

please give me somemore information about you, thanks!

===

Me, Sunday afternoon
To: Anh ngoc
Subject: Re: Vietnamese language lessons

Which information do you need?

I work in downtown area and will be moving to an apartment in Westlakes.

Due to my work hours, I cannot commit to classes so I need lessons privately in evenings and weekend days. Please send me your rates or call me to discuss lesson plans.

My phone number is below.

Regards

===

Monday morning
From: Anh ngoc
Subject: Re: Vietnamese language lessons

which information? any information, any information that is enough for me to trust you. You think I can easily meet a stranger like you in evenings? It's crazy. I need something safe. You see? I'm just a girl. Who knows what can happen? So that's what I need.

==
I am tempted to respond back that I had been watching Sleepless in Seattle and had called the radio station and then one thing led to another and then ... and then ...
 

No comments: