Pages

14 March 2009

Learning Vietnamese I think I'm learning Vietnamese I really think so.

While I admire her honesty, Our Claire is clearly not a student of marketing ...

Claire, Saturday morning
Hi Anthony,

Thank you for attention to my classifieds.
About your question :
- Do I have qualifications? No, I don't. I'm a student of Vietnamese National University , specialized literature.
- Do I have a formal lesson plan to follow? Yes, of course. I use a formal lesson from Academy Press and Propaganda.
- What's my rates for private lessons ? $6/hour

If you are really want to learn but you aren't sure about me ( I know, of course ) You can try 2 times, it's demo lessons ( free ). And then, you can decide you want to continue or not. Anyway, this is my first time I teach Vietnamese.
So, sent me one mess if you want to try, my number : 0934.68.54.53
Have a good day !
See you !

Claire

===

No sex no drugs no wine no women no fun no me no you no wonder it's dull. (Where did that come from?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No sex no drugs no wine no women "no sin" no fun no me no you...
Peter

SinBBQ said...

Whatever, Mary