Pages

15 April 2009

Hung Out to Dry

I was late to work on Monday because I was cleaning up for the cleaners. Turns out it was a good move.

Yesterday I got a call from the landlord. 

The cleaners have banded together and made some decisions on my behalf.

I need to follow a better laundry process.

I shouldn't be using the dryer. Yes, shouldn't. 

In future I will be hanging my clothes outside to dry. Will indeed.

So now I am the proud owner of a contraption which has been placed "Downstairs next to the pool - on the right – the dry side".  I remember the pool as being quite wet on all sides but who am I to argue?

The deal is that I wash my clothes and leave them on top of the washing machine. The cleaners will take the clothes, string them up on this dry side, take them in when they are dry, fold them and put them away.

They love me. 

And I love them.

My next goal is to get them to wash the clothes in the first place. Lazy bitches.

No comments: