Pages

02 April 2009

Mirror, Mirror

My hotel in Bangkok is in a great spot. It is the best hotel I've stayed in for a while. It has very nice rooms, well appointed and modern. There is also some very good mirror placement in the bathroom and you can check yourself easily, without craning your neck, from all angles, before going out.  So now it's confirmed: I look fat from every angle.

Fortunately, there's lemonade. Said mirrors are teaching me how to use various postures to make myself look thin from every angle. I feel like I'm directing Carnie Wilson in a music video. But I think it's working. For example don't tuck the shirt in too tight ... out from the belt to look thinner ... but not so much that you look sloppy.

Of course, if I don't start exercising this clothing and posture scam will have a short shelf life. And once the damn walls burst, there's no point hunting for a mop.

No comments: