Pages

07 September 2009

Dehors

My first tranche of visitors has finally gone home.

They have left with no more knowledge about Hanoi than when they arrived. I am currently lying on my couch thinking of all the things we didn't do and all the places we didn't see.

Me: "So what was your highlight, A?"

A: "Getting so pissed on Saturday night that I had to spend the whole Sunday in bed. Thank you for pretending I had the flu."

Me: "What about you, B?"

B: "Umm ... Season One of The United States of Tara? Maybe Season One of True Blood. Not sure. Heroes was pretty good. So many highlights to pick from, I don't think it would be fair to single one out. Did we end up finishing that Vodka? "

It's been really hard to say goodbye. Even to lazy visitors. Possibly especially.


Two sets of Crazy Eyes on my balcony

Two fat potatoes straining the tyres on a small bike.

Hangover at Ha Long bay.

4 comments:

Benny said...

You can never have enough couch time when you are a Potato. It is not just the couch, it is spending time with the special potato next to you that counts.

BTW, there is plenty of Vodka left over for the next round of V's

Unknown said...

Saturday night - oh it was soo worth it - i re-discovered my long lost love for Long Island Ice Tea and party nights... (not always a good look though especially the day after.. but what the heck)
oizaewoyyy!!!! oiizaewoyyy .... best time I had for a long time
xxx
ps - count me in for the next round

SinBBQ said...

oi zoi oi.

when written phonetically.

Unknown said...

i keep training everyone on this one ... Jack REALLY gets excited about it when I say it ....lol ahhhh