Pages

17 December 2009

Within minutes ...

... the apartment was filled with the smell of cheap perfume and duty free cigarettes.

As per usual, I was late to pick her up from airport so rushed into the main waiting area. She wasn't there but I knew she wouldn't be far. Within minutes I spotted her outside, tucked behind a No Exit door.

First Hanoi sighting of the blue baboon - in camouflage

After a cursory check of her travel insurance (date and conditions) she will be helmeted and plonked onto the back of the bike, then dumped in the old town so that I can get to my meeting at work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Cheesel,
I just got off the phone to her she'd been walking around the old part of town for a few hours... had haggled and was wearing a pointy hat & in desperate need of sharing her experiences and excitement... :) get into it you old dog...
peter

Lake said...

"Pete once told me that I was one step up from the homeless and you said I was equal one day in Russia when I thought I looked pretty good."

What did Cheesel ever do to deserve Anthony and Peter!

SinBBQ said...

where should i start? nothing comes to mind, but that's because so many things are competing for poll position that we are struggling to know where to start.

identify yourself, pond!

Anonymous said...

the wrong brittany just died!!!!!