Pages

31 March 2010

I'm A Believer Since Going To India


I believe that if you need a 4-step instruction guide on a bathroom hand towel dispenser, you have a design challenge. Blame the towel, not the great unwashed - or in this case, the great washed.
I also believe that people who carry cameras into public toilets need to be treated with suspicion.


I believe that if an elevator breaks down in a small building in Bangalore, you will not be rescued within a few minutes.


I believe that if you are going to fumigate the hotel poolside dining area the guests should be given some notice, particularly in countries with a recent history of terrorism which targets foreigners staying in fancy hotels.


I believe that 19 January 2010 is premature to be awarding "Hotelier of the Century", especially given the previous belief. Must feel good to get it out of the way, though.

No comments: