Pages

14 March 2010

Still Board

On Thursday afternoon I went for my pre-Chairman rehearsal, at the bank in Hanoi.

This was my feedback from the client, who is the Deputy Director Something Or Other. This means she's pretty high up:

  • bring many people with you so that you look impressive. At least 5, to make a good impression of your company.
  • make sure the men are wearing a suit jacket
  • if you don't arrive - or do a bad job - I will probably lose my job so please do your best.
  • don’t you go out drinking tonight, OK?
No comment on the subject of the presentation.

1 comment:

La Reina de las Lineas Longas said...

well, she's obviously embraced the maxim the the content is only 3-5% of the communication. Luckily for me the rest of the communication is pizazz... I can certainly do pizazz... as I'm sure you can too...

Don't forget the Spirit Fingers.

PS. My security word is cocomats. First time I've had a real word, albeit spelled incorrectly.