Pages

08 March 2010

Wax On, Wax Off

I walked past a local beauty salon in Jakarta and stopped to read the sign.



I'm not sure who did the translation, but I suspect she had blonde hair with black roots. Here are some of her other highlights (boom-tish).


Fanny? Fur muffs? It's quite a charming opening sentence isn't it?

Next up, a little about the process:


Acrobatics??? Luckily a simple explanation is at hand:


Then a little something about the training:


I'm not sure of the difference between a Stripette and a Striperella, but it seems quite complicated to become one. I would not be surprised if they get about on rollerskates, with those ruffled miniskirts that ice dancers use.

2 comments:

La Reina de las Lineas Longas said...

I think, for the sake of science and this blog, you need to go get the Strip Off (with latex gloves). Look forward to the pictures... or video maybe... that might be one for fetish-tube.com

SinBBQ said...

cheesel please do not click on that link in the post above. i haven't clicked on it yet but am sure that you don't want to know.