Pages

17 March 2010

The Wee Barons

I just checked my Qantas Frequent Flyer status and it has been renewed on Platinum for another year. I'm good until 28/02/2011.

Given that I did not spend one dollar on Qantas last year, the only explanation is the fact that I chose Baron as my title.

I know that Platinum status changes are reviewed manually each year. I've had the phone call saying I didn't quite requalify but asking about my future travel plans for the next year. I always tell them I just got a new job and will be travelling business class to London monthly.

I guess they would also be on the look-out for celebrities or relatives of Rupert Murdoch.

Or, as it turns out, Barons.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

post me that card... 25/42 cordelia st. sth brisbane 4101

SinBBQ said...

check my fucking post office box and it's yours ... or call qantas posing as me and change your address.

robinhood said...

Have you seen "Up in the air". I'm sure you will relate - and not just because you are a fossil like Clooney.

SinBBQ said...

yes i have. i didn't like it. stupid aeroplane film. i actually thought you would have related to it - all the happy endings, for one.