Pages

10 August 2009

I'm MJ, You're MJ.

Just moments after discovering a convenient valium outlet in Indonesia, I've found a little treasure trove in my own backyard.

Hollywood has given addiction to painkillers and tranquillisers a bad rap and I want no part of it. (The rap, that is.)

Never one to pass a chemist without checking to see what's available, I popped in to the pharmacy next to R's mini mart for a snoop.

I asked for Stilnox. She offered valium. I asked for 20 tablets and avoided looking at her mouth: she is my gift horse and I know the rules.

A subsequent visit to the same chemist produced 100 valium, 60 "Stil-lux" and 100 panadeine forte for about $20.

Imagine the unnecessary tattoos I can get whilst under the influence of all this stuff! Or riding my motorbike through someone's front door. Possibly even being found on someone's doorstep or in their back yard, disoriented with twigs in my hair.

Vietnam is going to force me to like it. Or at the very least, tolerate it. With tranquility.

7 comments:

Benny said...

Who or what is MJ? I don'y get it, although I will be calling in to the Chemist of choice..

Benny said...

I mean 'don't' ... I'm a stupid potato.

La Reina de las Lineas Longas said...

When i think of you Anne Heche def comes to mind... Also Chappelle Corby, good luck with getting your boogie board made out of pressed valium thru immigration :-D

SinBBQ said...

Oh Benny ... where do I start?

Firstly this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I'm_OK,_You're_OK

Then this:
MJ - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson

You're not stupid because of your don'ts. You're stupid because of your dos.

SinBBQ said...

Anne Heche? Are you calling me a hasbean?

As for the boogie board, I will be strapping it to my abdomen and sweating on the tarmac. This puppy's going retro.

Benny said...

How can I keep up with you Mr Potato? I am now more innterested in your boggie board. Chapelle need some competition. As for Anne Heche, not a hasbean, a 'hasbian' ... or is she still drinking form the furry mug? X Keep away from the donuts

SinBBQ said...

ok i accept hasbian but not of boggie. it's 15-30 and you're serving.

as for the boggie [sic] board, chapelle [sic] ruined it for everyone. mine will be a swallowed condom. it's all about innovation, babie [sic]